Saturday 12 December 2009

UK MISTRESS KIDNAP (Princess Anuska)


Wednesdays..boring for most..middle of the week..neither here nor there..unless of course you are me!
What better way to brighten up your midweek by abducting some pathetic excuse for a human being,subjecting them to a little punishment,humiliation,whilst also giving them an educational lesson in the art of respect.
All I can say is that after being forced to strip in front of me,tied down,blindfolded and repeatedly spanked,whipped and caned,my victim was videoed throughout!That indeed only added to my perverse satisfaction,besides which,I do like to keep a trophy of my outstanding efforts!!
I must say my performance was outstanding!Unfortunately my victim needs a few more lessons when it comes to performing in front of the camera..but don't worry..that HAS already been arranged!
Princess Anuska
(UK Mistress Kidnap)
Make sure you check my Princess Anuska(SADISTIC PRINCESS) website where I may put on a few clips from my actual abductions!I bet a few of you are twitching abit over that now arn't you!lol!
Well either that or I can send them off to "You've been framed" so the whole nation can have a little chuckle at your expense!!
Till the next time..keep dreaming!!