Friday 27 March 2009

WEEKLY CP SESSIONS WITH MISTRESS ANUSKA



Well as Friday draws to a close I can honestly say that my day has been quite fulfilling from the beginning.Early this morning I met up with my ever loyal slave of whom travels every week,up North to see me from London.Well there was no gentle introduction to the CP session let me tell you!lol!Under strong guidance from the Princess my slave is gathering me quite a lovely collection of CP impliments,of which I of course test out on his poor little arse.I decided not to bother too much with the warm up to todays session,so therefore left my submissive with an extremely sore and bruised backside.I can't imagine the trip back down to London was very comfortable but hey that's what the Princess thrives on after all..inflicting pain and seeing the consequences of her actions.I will leave you with some pictures of the implments I used today and then tomorrow I will show you what harm they can cause..oh do let it be a lesson to you all!
Have a pleasant evening.
Mistress Anuska aka The Sadistic Princess.
Princess Anuska
UK Mistress Kidnap