Monday 29 December 2008

MISTRESS ANUSKA AT THE MANCHESTER DUNGEON!!


Well with Christmas over and just the roll up to the new year looming ever closer I can honestly say thank f**k for that!!
Not a moment too soon as far as I am concerned and so long to 2008!!Well I am starting my new year off at The Manchester Dungeon,I can't think of a better way to begin my year than being somewhere that actually when I do go,makes me feel..quite normal!That says it all really..so as from the 2nd of Jan I will be available exclusively at The Manchester Dungeon right up until the 11th of Jan..
So with those dates firmly embedded in your diaries and the realisation that The Princess is soon to be coming to Dungeon near you,there is only one more thing to say..
CAN EVERYONE PLEASE form an orderly queue!!
Princess Anuska aka UK Mistress Kidnap.
www.princessanuska.net
www.ukmistresskidnap.com
P.s you can also see me on My Space,You Tube and Facebook..seek and ye shall find people!!
PHOTO 1..This fantastic greeting card was made by the website LatexgirlsHD!!Check out the site as there have been features about yours truly and there is a video you can now download off the site featuring..yes..you guessed it..MOI!
www.latexgirlshd.com